Sunday, November 29, 2015

Time for a Hair cut

I never told my parents my pen name.
I never told them I had a blog.
I really don't know why I write.
I'm not Creative.
I'm not serious.
And thank god I'm not a sex offender.
I really have no idea why my pen name 
is Comb over mike.
it might be because I have always thought those with comb overs 
have something to hide behind.
Because they are bald and smooth on top.
I'm bald and smooth on top.
I finally had a canvas.
This is my canvas.
I don't care if y'all enjoyed this high
But I did.
Being anonymous.
LOL
Was a hoot. 

I am Tanner Horan 

Goodnight Dwellers 

12 comments:

  1. i like this whole time for a hair cut thing, like cutting off your comb over, i dunno i just liked it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm bald and smooth on top."

    You and Nelson should start a support group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap that picture. I'm trying to watch Once Upon a Time with my family and that made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much. Your blog has always been so fun. You're way more creative than you think. I know I joke around and tease a lot but you really are one of my best friends. You're the best, Tanner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what it means to be bald and smooth on top but I'm digging it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your humor. I think u very cooooll

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES I HAD THE FEELING IT WAS YOU I LOVE TURNIPS

    ReplyDelete