Sunday, November 22, 2015

Lets not play music

Music is a huge part of my life I listen to it almost 24/7
Once on this blog I wrote a song. It wasn't serious.
But recently I have been writing a nice rock ballad.
About a Man who has a vertical jump of 4 feet. 
Who lives on the streets Compton.
Who works a Clinic and sells garden salads for a living.
He gets mugged by a girl who looks like Natalie Portman. 
And decides its time for a change.
I feel this song would be real good it has a really good Vocalist(me)
Drummer (me)
The beat would be very up lifting.
There would be subtle references to Independence Day.
What more could a person want.
But the thing is I am actually pretty bad at this stuff and would like to find someone to work with. Anyone?
Good night dwellers.
Good listens-
For the night
1."What what(in the Butt)" Samwell 
2."A boy named sue"- johnny cash
3."Santa Claus has got the aids this year" -Tiny Tim

  



4 comments:

  1. "He gets mugged by a girl who looks like Natalie Portman"
    Haha that made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :)
    Also... 'A boy named sue' is one of the best songs in all of creation.
    'my name is sue, how do you do? Now you're gonna die!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound like Korean pop music now I'm just going to have to judge the hell out of you(:

    ReplyDelete